What I'm Doing Now
These are the things that I’m working on right now, in order of time spent.
- Raising my daughter with my wonderful wife.
- VP of Product at Ecolane.
- Writing a novel currently code-named BLACK CONDUIT.
- Writing a collaborative fiction project with Quentin Lewis, which is code-named CODEX PETAS.
- A running, yoga, and diet regimen to improve my health.
- Learning to play guitar.
- Reading from a book, whether fiction or non-fiction, every single day. If I’m not reading at least 50 books a year, I don’t feel sane. This has the added benefit of priming my creative pump for writing projects.
- Running a monthly D&D game for some of my close friends.
- Writing at Andrlik dot org as time permits, which is sadly more rare these days.
I don’t have enough bandwidth to take on any additional projects at this time. Feel free to pitch me, but most likely I will have to pass.
I will update this page periodically as things change. The last update was made on 2017-01-12.
Inspired by Derek Sivers.