Back in the saddle, baby.
This week was incredibly busy with work, but I still managed to get a bunch of other things done too.
- Deployed a fresh and shiny new version of this site that is run on Hugo.
- Started watching Wednesday on Netflix, which is very endearing. I’m only a few episodes in, but I’m enjoying it.
- Released episode 157 of Explorers Wanted, Static on the Line.
Our crew delves deeper into the Foundry and Dili encounters an unsettling connection issue.
- Released version 0.3.2 of
django-quotes. No major changes, just a change in dependencies following a CVE.
- Got so much audio editing done, even if I did stay up way too late some nights to do it.
- Started using Obsidian on a recommendation of Daniel Rodriguez, and I’m kinda obsessed with it. No doubt I’ll write much more about that later.
- Did a little dev work on some projects I’m not ready to talk about yet.
Big week, and a hell of way to start the new year!