The following is a list of my current and past projects, at least the ones that ever saw the light of day. There are others, banished to the dark places, that shall never be heard from again.
- LFG Directory: A webapp for connecting RPG GMs with players and for managing campaigns.
- Codex Petas: A collaborative fiction project. Coming soon.
- Is Email Awesome?: The answer awaits here.
- Django Fiction Outlines: A reusable Django app that provides backend support for outlining stories using a combination of Seven Point Story Structure and Mary Robinette Kowal’s MACE Quotient. There is also a companion app that provides a REST API for all the same functions. I’d love to see someone build a cool UI for it some day. Right now, I think the required UI is too ambitious for me to take on right now.
- Writer’s Ledger: A suite of productivity tools for writers.
- DEFUNCT. I still play around with the code base sometimes, but honestly the niche it was intended to fill has been adequately served by a number of other amazing services. The only thing it does that is not already served well is provide a writing productivity statistics tracker, and that I think that doesn’t have enough value on its own.